Sunday, August 31, 2008

Obama yo Mama

That is right folks....Ashley Paige Kelemen was a part of history this past thursday. The first African American canidate give his acceptance speech. It was EPIC...words weren't thrown out without conviction, praises were given appropriately, goosebumps were raised along with intrigue in this new rogue canidate. Charisma wasn't lacking, but does charisma sustain good politics through the years. I was impressed with Barack, I wish that I wasn't so tainted with the lack of care that politicians have taken with my vote of confidence in them. I am going to vote, unsure of who, but my vote will be heard(God Willing). Overall, I was in awe at how many people responded to this man from Illinois, and I might say that I as right along there with them. History was made and little 'ol me was a participant, cool...very cool.

Get out, get informed, get angry and get active,
Ash

1 comment:

Nathan Salley said...

i found your blog. :)
more comments to come in the future. facebook is so start of college. blogging in the new black. that made no sense but you get the drift..maybe