Since it was the fifth movie, I will give you five reasons:
1. Paul "the hotness drips from me" Walker
2. At some point there be a moment when I actually say out loud..."This sh*t is unbelievable...but I love it."
3. Someone will inevitably mention something about being a family...even though only two of the people are related
4. Hot Bodies, Hot Cars, Hot BBQ's and Bad Guys
5. They are epicly cheesy and horribly acted but it is awesomely entertaining
Those are a few of the reasons to watch the movies...
I trust that you won't go pay money to see it, shoot I wouldn't either(someone paid for my ticket last night...bonus), but I think if we don't watch a cheesy dance movie together I might suggest something from the Fast and Furious franchise...as shameful as it might be.
I love this life...
APKilla(that is what they would call me if they ever cast me in any future movies...fingers crossed)