Sunday, February 1, 2009

Adventure Quotient...

This adventure that I have been planning to Costa Rica, is getting out of hand...in the best ways possible. I just found a farm in which I can volunteer at and get to see all these other great things, it will only cost me $10.oo a night to stay there if I choose to stay there more than a week... ok, done! I was searching through some options for surfing and let me tell you that I might be reaching my max level of excitement right now. If you know anything about me, this trip is a big deal and every moment that it draws nears the more excited I get, as well as, nervous. I am starting to plan so that puts my worries to ease but there are moments when I get a little freaked out that I don't have anything planned. I just keep thinking how great this is going to be for me. I am going to get after it this summer...holler, woop woop!

:),
ash

No comments: