Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nothing is for certain

BTW...I start this blog after I paused to check out the cute doctor that just walked in...am I predictable or what.

One thing that I have been learning is that there are only a few guarantees...and even then those are a little sketchy. I bring this up only after deciding to stay in Colorado, for a short period of time I thought I was going pick up and move to California. When things fell through the cracks, I was sad and disappointed. But today I am more confident that staying put and getting things rolling in Denver is the best decision. I am as unclear as ever before but I am thankful that I don't have to see the future clearly to live now...dang I'm deep. With that said, Get ready for a quiet storm that I will call Ashley.

free of worry(today),
Ashley

2 comments:

J. Lo said...

Dang. You are deep.

~B said...

I love this post Ashley! And I am right there with you!