Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So busy I forgot to tell ya...

So I had a pretty good day on Monday but I never got around to telling you about it. Soooooo, here goes it.... I woke up and actually wen to class, and on my way there I had to walk to lightrail but this nice gentleman in a golf cart drove me to the station so I didn't have to walk. Thanks Tim. Then there was a dj playin on campus which always gets me going. I got to work out, do laundary, cleena up a bit and get some work done. It was nice to feel productive. I know those things sound simple but all together they made my day.

till the next epic event hits.
APK

2 comments:

Caleb and Amy said...

Haha! A golf cart? That would only happen to you. Hilarious. I'm glad your day was so productive! You forgot to mention sitting and talking to me when I got home, though.

J. Lo said...

You also made some delicious margaritas.