Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Patience is a virtue...

Sooooo, this is my first stab at a BLOG, OMG, I might not be the most savvy with for a while, but I am going to do my best.

The reason for it all...
I feel as though I have a lot to say and a lot to say it to, so to make it easier for me(I know, sounds selfish, but so true) I have created a blog. So I am here to get my blog on and I hope that it is inspirational, thought provoking, humorous, chance to connect, and informational.

Thanks for coming and reading, blog to you later.

Ashley

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to read more!

-Bonnie :)

Lee Staman said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Ashley!

darmeeks said...

Ash....love you! Im excited to keep better tabs on you! Miss you!

Unknown said...

You rock, now I can see how you are doing since I am a bad friend and never call you

Anonymous said...

Cheeeese!... just kidding, hope to read some good misadventures!

-Max (your bro, if you haven't forgot)

penelope said...

sooo...i am like totally excited to read your blog! giddy up