Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why are Aliens heads so big?...

Well Folks, the mystery has been soloved...aliens heads are bigger than ours because they have a condition called hydrocephalitis. If you are a little confused, well so was I. I was in my Anatomy and Physiology class and the conversation started to circle around the condition hydrocephalitis, which is water in the brain and causes the head to enlarge. Typical conversation till one of the other students legitimately asks "Is that why aliens heads are so big?". WHAT?(the first thought in my head) The professor casually replies that he has never encountered an alien...um, righty oh, no one else has either. I about peed my pants at the ridiculous thought. Suffice it to say that was the kick off to a busy but rad weekend.

I wish I could say that my weekend surrounded around me laying by the pool and catching some righteous rays, but I spent a significant amount of time at work. But I was able to make some time for socializing, spent time with friends and enjoyed the elements of an outside patio. Overall, a great weekend, but I am real tired tonight.

As much as I think that the "alien" comment was silly, I also think that there are many things that I say or believe that other would find very silly. Shoot, there are things that I say that I think are very silly...one example would be "Man, I wish I was a smoker so that I can go hit on that guy out there." Actual commentary from my weekend, can we all say ridiculous? Sooooo, I guess the lesson that I learned is, I can't really pass judgement on others, unless I am willing look at me.

Till next time bloggers,
Ashley

No comments: