Monday, July 7, 2008

Sorry for being lame....

Hey there party people...due to the chaos of life I have not been on my A-game recently. I have been giving over to my newest addiction...FELICITY, the t.v. show. To give you some scope and depth of my addiction I will tell you that on Saturday I stayed up until 6:30 am on Sunday watching my beloved characters. I have since limited my viewing...to what I haven't decided, but I cannot let this situation get any worse.

In other news, I had a most fabulous Fourth of July. I went up to Estes Park with some friends and hiked for a good 5 hours(I will divulge the particulars of that event in a moment), then we ate some grub and then watched some fireworks over Lake Estes. All in all, a most hilarious time. For those of you who know me well, you know that I love being outdoors and doing various activities but hiking is at the bottom. I do love being in nature and everything that it has to offer, but you would never know that by the way I act in it. Our hike was entirely too long for me to be doing after not hiking at all since last summer. I got charlie horses in both my calves, multiple times...leading to cramping in other muscles in my legs. To say the least my body hates me right now. And to top is off I almost fell off a rock because my legs cramped up mid climb...Tyler was a great help, he mostly just laughed. I loved the trip alot but I must apologize to my friends, whom had to wait for my slow ass to get up that mountain...Sorry:(

In other news, I have moved and I am super duper excited about it. I live on Corona, but basically speer and downing. We overlook the Denver Country Club golf course and have too much space. My new roommie(who happens to be a blogger too) is great. We have a lot in common and I see our future friendship going very well.

I am currently about to get ready for work,but I am going to try and blog more than once a month. Blog to you later.

Peace, love and sore legs,
Ash

No comments: