Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Surprise!!!

Sooo, this past weekend I went on some walks and found myself in alot of pain in my hip. For those of you who don't know the story I have been dealing with an ailing hip for the last three/four years. It comes and goes but this weekend it was really debilitating, I could barely walk on Mother's day and only slept a couple winks because the pain was real intense. Well, heeding my mother's advice we went to urgent care in the morning, got an x-ray, and well it looks as though I might have some arthritis...I am doubtful that it is the reason for my pain, but it also could be likely. It has been a weird couple of days, sitting around thinking about my life with an arthritic hip(ah, God, could that sound any older). I hope that this isn't the final word and that I am destined for a walker at 27, but if it is, we're just going to have to roll with it(even if it is in a wheelchair).

Something new to talk about....about damn time.
I am praying that it was misdiagnosis and I can talk about the time that I thought I had arthritis.

Love you all,
Ashley

No comments: