Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 2 of Epic Adventure

Welp, team, as most of you know I have embarked on a 15 day road trip with my dear friend Janette to Vancouver and back. It is the end of Day 2 and let me tell you it kinda feels like day 3 or four. To start I lost my credit card in Wyoming...and I had to do some finaggling to get some funds for this trip(let it be known that I did not do much saving for this trip, so money might become an issue). I really try to present myself as a calm, cool and collected individual, but truth be told, I really wanted to cry about the situation, but I rallied and got my game face on. Next we were off to Portland, OR...I think that if i spent more time here I could really grow to like it and maybe live in it...note to self, visit Portland longer than a day. Whilst in Portland, we landed at the Thrift Lodge, which abucks a noisy concert venue(btw the bands sucked), then we headed to Chipotle, only because I had a coupon(at this point all dollar bills saved are good), then we walked back to figure out our plan of attack for the next couple days....It is going to be a doozy. Tomorrow we will drive along the coast in hopes of great scenery and beautiful weather, our destination is hazy...camping in the Olympic National Forest(space permitting), Ferry to Victoria and get a motel, motel in Port Angeles or sleeping in car(sorry ma) are all options...my vote is camping. I have to get up early and get the oil changed in good ole "Cori" and then we are off on another adventure. So g'night and we will see you on the flip.

Peace out,
APKilla

1 comment:

J. Lo said...

I'm glad you almost cried! You're alive! Also, I'll be praying that Cori makes it home safe and sound - with you inside! Love you friend.