Thursday, July 8, 2010

A day in the life...

Hey there party people...

Nothing too exciting to talk about, just wanted to tell about my misadventures of the day. To start off the day I should tell that I hit snooze on my stupid blackberry(I say stupid, because it is broken and I keeping losing missed calls and texts) for two hours....why? Well, I always have these grand plans of waking up early so that I can workout, read, eat a good breakfast and be a productive human being. But as habit would have it, I slept a little bit longer than desired...the end result was that I had to drive barefoot to meet my friend for "FRO-YO" because I had no time to put my shoes on, plus they were already in my car.
I have recovered nicely, and I am currently on pace with my plans for the day. I have to buy AAA so that when I break down on my road trip I am not stranded in the middle of Montana. Then I have to go get ready for Jenny's Bachelorette party...I have plans of bringing the ruckus. Every now and again I resolve that I am going to take a backseat and just let the party happen...but that truly goes against my nature. My nature: GET THE PARTY STARTED! I love drawing in the wallflower and getting them to dance. So, tonight I plan to roll with it and do what I do. I am sure that I will pee my pants from laughter or cause Jenny to pee her pants(she has a weak bladder), better bring an extra pair of undies. And lastly, I have to go to the liquor store to get the ingredients for the best sangria in the world...I am pretty that is an exaggeration but it will surely get someone sloppy tonight(prolly me).

As for right now, I am going to facebook and look up places to go on my roadtrip.

Peace, love and ruckus,

APKilla

2 comments:

Julie said...

The sangria was the best ever!

J. Lo said...

You're hilarious. Did you get sloppy that night? You know about my bladder situation the night before the wedding, right?