Monday, October 11, 2010

I might get burgled...

I think I am in love with the word burgled...it kind of sounds like a noise. In fact when I use this word I am referring to the action of a burglary...which after this morning I am sure that I am safe against...maybe. So I locked my keys in my apartment, much to my dismay I was able to retrieve such items because I was determined , smart and crafty with my resources. My resources were a bent up hanger that I found in the shed in back yard. In my infinite wisdom I left my kitchen window open(score), but that damn little dowel rod is preventing me from opening my window all the way...plan foiled, not the case. Just call me, uh...hmmm, whatever you call someone who is a mastermind burglar. I took that bent hanger and took my time trying to get that silly little rod out of the groove in my window. After about twenty minutes, I was safely hopping down through the window. I must say that it was a stoke of luck that I had left the window open or that I had found a bent hanger to use, but I was sublimely happy with my "break in". Now I only have to worry about any other smart, determined person who might stumble upon my little nook. Like I said I can't make this stuff up...

Here's to ingenuity and a little hard work...
APKilla

No comments: