Saturday, March 7, 2009

Obsession...not just a Calvin Klein fragrance

Some might say that obsession is a negative thing...I say phooeey...I love my recent obsessions(obviously). What are they you might ask....well what the fans want, the fans get:

1. Tall, One pump white mocha, two pump toffee nut, non fat, no whip latte
2. Dance Flicks(in particular, STEP UP 2: The Streets...nothing is hotter than some city white kids throwin in a little Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliot and dropping it likes its hot)
3. Raquet Sports...pickleball rocks my world...holler
4. Happy Hour...need I say more.
5. Books that are in a series...why let the good times stop.
6. Costa Rica
7. Conversations that speak truth
8. Lobster Mac and Cheese
9. Laughter

Those are the things that I have recently been enjoying and craving for my life.

till next time,
apk

1 comment:

J. Lo said...

Number 2 is my personal favorite.