Monday, March 9, 2009

What the hell am I doing...?

So it has come to my attention recently that i might be a little bit of a flirt...and when I say a little bit, a friend described it as my type of personality...so you can interpret what that means. But what I did not realized until recently was that flirting may lead to a date...which in years past it has not, so shock and awe was experienced when my starbucks barista asked me out on a date....yikes. But in all actuality I was excited and interested in this kid. Turns out that I am not really interested in him past friendship but it was good experience. It is always nice to be liked and pursued, but I know that I might not be a dating person. Ultimately, I just want to marry my best friend. I don't know who that is, but I know that dating is hard and awkward. SOOOO, the big lesson is, try not to flirt, but when you are good at something you want to do it all the time. We will see in time what happens. C'est la vie...

peace,
apk

No comments: