Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break...round 2

This past week was my spring break from school...it really didn't turn out to be much of a break. I woke up early almost every morning and had things to do everyday. To me a break indicates some kind of rest and relaxation, which is why I am so happy that my classes were canelled this week. When I say cancelled I mean my teacher didn't show up today(without any notice) and since she is the teacher for both of my classes I guessed that she wouldn't be around for my second class. The rest of week was cancelled do to a conference that most of the teachers are going to. Sooooo, this week, is going to be my rest and relaxation. I will try to sleep in, I will get the necessities of life done, plus I will enjoy the days that I can have to myself. YAY!!! My hope is that the weather will participate my plans, but I will make them regardless of what mother nature throws at me. Here's to round 2...

peace,
APK

1 comment:

J. Lo said...

"I could be sleeping still, you ho."