Thursday, July 23, 2009

Adventure C.R.- Day 4

So today was my first legit day alone...loved it and hated it. I had to figure out what I wanted to do by myself, it was kinda hard because there is so much to do here. But I took a nap, then headed towards the center of things, about 35 meters from my hostel. I wandered a little, got some coffee ice cream, got more money, then stumblesd upon a music store. The people there let me listen to the music for sale via iPod. While listening, Orlando, struck up a conversation with me. We chatted about music and things to do while in town. It was just like making a new friend, he was highlight of my day. Second most favorite moment was srumbling upon a drumline practicing for something...it was incredible. I got a little choked up, I almost started to cry. There was something very special about seeing that. Maybe teh beat of the drums connected to something deeper in me, anyways, I feel blessed to have seen it. I think that I will grab some dinner tonight and maybe run into something fun. But tomorrow, I have plans to hike in the cloud forest, maybe a coffee tour, and then Orlando is deejaying tomorrow night so I might get to dance(shake my bon bon). There are some girls from Boulder here too, I might hang with them, I might not....wherever the wind blows I will go. I wish that you were here with me.

PuraVida
see you in 18 days,
APK

2 comments:

J. Lo said...

Shake it, girl, shake it! Also, could you please post some pics sometime soon? I want to be there so bad.

Caleb and Amy said...

Yeah! Post some pics! It sounds like you're having an AMAZING time! So many fun things...I think you should do the coffee tour.