Monday, July 20, 2009

Adventure C.R....Day One

I arrived at dawn, only to watch the sunrise via airplane, then taxied myself to the bus stop where I only had to wait una hora rather than the anticipated 4 horas. Met my first travel buddy...her name is Ashlee and she is from Michigan. I am soooo grateful for her right now. Then we travelled 4 horas to Fortuna when there is an ACTIVE volcano called Arenal, I will be staying in this area for about 3 days, then to the coast. I am ready to show this country who APKilla is. Picture me brandishing my guns....finger guns of course. Keep praying and I will keep receiving His good blessings.

see ya in 21 days,
apk

3 comments:

Caleb and Amy said...

I'm so excited!!! You sound awesome! I'm picturing the guns and it makes me smile big time.

J. Lo said...

I am so proud of you. Take a pic with your guns for your next post!

j said...

im proud AND excited!! take so many photos. practice your spanish!! sit in the pool bar at the tabacon hot springs and drink a marg and watch that volcano explode!!!!!!
and be safe.
xoxo