Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adventure C.R....Day 2

Well after a semi descent night rest I woke up to the sun and an empty dormroom. I got dressed then met my little travel partner in the common area. Today we went to Cerra Chata and Fortuna Falls. In my infinite wisdom I wore my chacos...not ideal for hiking in the slippery mud and steep hillside. I was unable to make it to the top, but I was able to go back to the waterfall for a little swim and relaxation, which if you know anything about me, it's more my style. Afterwards I met some cute boys from our hostels and they offer us a ride back....so nice and adorable....Shady Lady might make out with one tonight, just kidding. I am safely in my hostel about to shower and get ready for this evening...I hoping it brings some dancing or hanging out with people. My day was/is really great. Some man behind me seems real anxious to use the computer so I am going sacrifice mine to him.


see ya in 20 days,
APK

4 comments:

J. Lo said...

Shady Lady - love it!

Caleb and Amy said...

YAY! Shady lady. Ha. I'm so glad you are having a good time! Who knew Chacos were a bad idea? Dang. Love you!!

Misadventures of MEEEE! said...

I was under the impression that Chacos were always a good idea...you will be happy to know that no shady lady...but one of the norweigan guys was a p.e teacher...fun huh?

j said...

i borrowed chacos from a friend to take to the costa rica and almost lost one in the mud hiking through muddy forests. i just took them off and carried them most of the trek that afternoon...
and i was a shady lady in costa rica- we should have compared notes before you left!!
come home and let's be friends.
j
also- my blog comment verification word is pilita. does google know you are in a spanish speaking country?