Monday, August 3, 2009

Adventure Costa Rica...no clue what day it is, oh the joy.

Well team, it is safe bet to say that Costa Rica is treating me well, you can take those bets to Vegas. I am in Manuel Antonio, huge popular National Park. It is sweeping beaches and epic mountainside in one fowl swoop. We(Tara,Patrick and I) spent the evening in Jaco, it was real interesting, just imagine a broke ass Vegas. I enjoyed watching people and teaching a 12 year old girl from Washington how to play gin rummy(she was spending her 13 birthday in Jaco, I gave her my deck of cards for a gift). Met another British kid, whom I easily fell into friensdship with, and we got to dance and see Jaco´s nightlife together, which on a Monday was very tame.

Spent a good portion of the day travelling, finally got settled into our hostel, which is the cat´s meow. Sadly, all I want to do is go to bed, tomorrow brings a new adventure of trekking through the national park.

As much fun as I am having here, I feel as though I am missing out on stuff back home, which makes me unsettled. We all know how I like to be in the thick of it. If you want to shoot me updates so that I am not totally in the dark, it would be greatly appreciated.

still glad, see you in .... days,
McBalla(apk)

1 comment:

J. Lo said...

You will be home before you know it! Enjoy your last week and know that we can't wait to see you when you get back.