Monday, August 10, 2009

Nicaragua....say what?

Soooooo, I ended up crossing the border to a lovely country called Nicaragua. Forget what you´ve heard, this place is amazing. In my top two favorite places from this trip. As some of you might know I came down with a parasite...it was shitty(literally), but I was able to get some antibiotics for $7 and things seem to be clearing up nicely. I am going to go to the beach later and try surfing again, should be great, then after that, God only knows what could be cooked up. I am hoping that whatever happens it is memorable. I actually have more to say but I really have to get myself to the restroom...damn this thing. More to come when I come home.

Ciao,
APK

3 comments:

J. Lo said...

There had better be some pictures coming home with you.

Caleb and Amy said...

Pictures of the parasite, J.Lo? Gross. But I would like to see pictures of Costa and Nica. Woot!!

Anonymous said...

Your mother says it's time for you to come home!!!