Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am such a bad person...

So I was walking on Auraria Campus today on my way to have some coffee with a boy(who later stood me up, we will talk about that later) and I faked like I was getting a call from someone so that I could avoid talking to the people who were trying to save the children, rain forest, whatever. I did it a grand total of 3 times...if that doesn't make me a jerk I don't know what does. I think that I do this because I think it makes me looks less like a jerk, but I think the jig is up, someone has had to have picked up on my fake out by now. Anywho, thought I should share that with you folks, just in case you roll up to me and I reach for my phone that has not rung.

As for the boy who stood me up, that was a first for me. I guess my train of thought is don't ask me out if you don't want to actually hang out with me....well, I can honestly say I wasn't that disappointed.I had a great time by myself in LODO. Better luck next time, right?


Keeping it real, in the citay,
APKilla

2 comments:

Caleb and Amy said...

You would.

Misadventures of MEEEE! said...

I did it again downtown...so shameful!!