Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a wee bit cold out today.

I have nothing to share today...I am pretty sure that the temperature has frozen my brain cells. I am sitting in a drafty coffee shop trying to update my resume and cover letter. The joy that I seek today is warmth...and since mother nature refuses to participate I am thankful to say that the generous barista was able to provide me with some warmth...he made me a sample of a white mocha. I had asked him if they were good and he said "I have never had one...couldn't tell ya, sorry". So I went with the drip coffee and got settled into my spot. About 5 minutes later he came up to me and offered me a sample of the white mocha, we tapped mugs and cheers, it was a moment that I am thankful for.

Who would have thought that joy would come in the form of a warm yummy white chocolate mocha. MMMhmmmm!

Hoping for more warm, yummy moments,
APK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Warm up there girl! What are the temps? We are maxing out at 15 and getting a blizzard tonight - WOOT. The kids are psyched b/c tomorrow is a SNOW DAY!

Miss ya!

Misadventures of MEEEE! said...

it has been about 6 blow zero...yikes...no snow days, just cold days.

Jenny said...

Was he a cute barista?