Monday, January 17, 2011

Draw to yellow...

So in the last few months I have noticed that I am drawn into the color yellow. I am just growing more and more found of this color and all its many hues. Today I purchased a fake pair of ray-ban's in grey and yellow, and I bought some dishes that were yellow and grey. I know that this doesn't seem to be the rip from the headlines type of blog that you wanted to read, but in this quest to seek joy I have found that certain small simplicities get me excited and bring me joy.

Another tidbit from the day...NENE from the Nuggets was doing some shopping and I happened to notice who he was. At first I thought that he was just a real tall black man. On a second pass by I realized what I was witnessing...a Denver Nugget, big manly man, was sniffing the various lotions. It is safe to say that I was tickled pink(or yellow). It is my goal to have interesting run-ins with all the Nuggets...two down, ??? to go.

Next on the docket is to get some stuff done for Freemind(the school) and go to yoga...with hot sexypants as my instructor...that was for you Janelle.

Be bright and yellow happiness,
Ashley

1 comment:

Kim said...

Two questions:
1. Where was said shopping experience?
2. What other Nuggets players have you run into?