Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's all in the mix...

I have no idea to tell you guys right now. I have had one of the best holiday season's in a long time. It was stress free, full of fun, easy and rich. Usually the holidays stress me out because I am a product of a divorce and until recent years making the choice of where to be and when was the most obnoxious thing EVER. But c'est la vie...and it is no more. Family has mellowed out and hopefully I have to.

Soooo, what is little ole Ashley to do with her new year. Lots of things are up for grabs...I am going to be pounding the keys on my computer to find myself a job, meet with people about starting this school. Other things are set in stone...like, 30 seconds to mars concert on Jan 31, baby shower for great friend on Feb. 12, not to mention that I will be celebrating my 28th birthday on that same day with another great friend...the theme is "Pretty in Pink"(you determine what that means). Other things that I am looking into again are travelling abroad...my thoughts are South Africa, Croatia, Japan or Costa Rica(again, this time with mom and bro).

I feel sad that I haven't blogged in some time, some of the most hilarious things have happened to me over the last month...I stole a pallette from church, I drank an entire bottle of champagne(accidentally I might add), I hit on a guy on NYE(shady lady), I danced on a table(sober), lost my cell phone@ work. All of these things sound absolutely atrocious and might indicate that I am losing it, but quite the opposite is happening. I have been more motivated in the last 2 weeks than I have been in the last year...so giddy up!

What's next,
APK