Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Justice has been Served!

Picture me rollin' on dubs, better yet picture your favorite food rollin' on dubs. We are in a food revolution, everyday there is a new recipe, a new diet, or some new theory of how we are supposed to eat. Last Thursday was no different, The Justice League of Food Trucks of Denver, CO has found a niche market of young Denverites who want to eat good food, enjoy good music and share in an experience with their fellow foodies. The Justice League has gathered twice to show that the food truck revolution may not be new but in Denver it is just as fun. I walked up to this dirt lot only to be bombarded with the beats of some local DJ, the smell of some delicious morsels and the hope that they accept Visa(thankfully there was a portable ATM machine). As we entered the possibilities were endless.... Biscuits, Tacos, and Gyros, OH my. Stuebens, Watercourse, Pinche Tacos, The Orange Machine, The Denver Biscuit Company, Great Divide Brewery and the Denver Cupcake truck came bringing the heat and the glory that is street food. With cheap options it was easy to spread my choices throughout the evening. I had a Pinche Shrimp Taco(pinche means the F-word in Spanish) followed by a gyro from the GastroPub Cart. The endless diet coke was supplied by Sully's Pizza, oh the sweetness that is a diet coke.

I am happy to say that I was satisfied and I would love to invite you to the next event. They announce them with short notice, but if I know, you will know. I hope to start a dance party next time but I need a posse... Hope to see you there.

The Justice League...what a concept...
APKilla

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There was no where to comment on the Kingdom Post...those kids voices bring tears to my eyes. Heaven indeed. Thanks for sharing.