Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Madness

Thursday I was able to go to my first March Madness game...I must say I can see what all the hullabaloo is all about. Maybe it was the people that I was with, the teams that were playing , the great seats or the overall splendor of it but I think that I am a fan. I might start to pay attention from here on out. To top it off I drove up to Niwot to hang with the Ma and we indulged in some madness family style. I must say I never thought that I would hear this phrase from my mothers mouth..."I have to pick and choose my games from tomorrow, so I can plan my day around the tournament". I love that woman. Anywho...it is say to say that I am a fan and that I might even put together a bracket for next year...watch out world.

Peace, Love and Madness
APK

No comments: