Friday, March 25, 2011

Rolling into the Deep

As some of you might know I love music and I derive much happiness from it. Lately I have been listening to old school favorites like Warren g's Regulators and I also have been listening to some new stuff...in particular Adele's Rolling into the Deep. I have found this song and its video very cathartic, it is a song that I can bump real loud and sing my heart out or sit quietly while I let the base and drums roll their beautiful rhythm over me. This song has brought me much joy since my friends Ozzy and B-Nasty introduced it to me. And as I sit in my local Dazbog while they throw some old school hip hop my way(snoop, bone thugs, and the like) I am thankful that people have the gift of song...because it brings dance, relief, release, redemption, grace and sets pace for my life. Thank you people of the musical breed, you have given a broken woman healing.

Please enjoy the following video and be moved to movement, physical or of the heart.


Peace, love and Beats,
APK

1 comment:

j said...

i am so glad to know you love this song! mumford and sons/adele pandora is my home away from home these days...
get your a55 to my home away from home! see you soon.
xo